Find out at the next SAS – Publicis | UK breakfast briefing – details here and below…
Employer branding is dead, so what now?
Thursday 21st May
8.30 – 10.55am
The Andaz Hotel, London EC2
For most of us, the world of HR, and the role of communications within it, has been turned upside down in recent months. The concept of ‘Employer Branding’ now suddenly appears incongruous in the new business context.
The paradox is that Employer Branding, when properly done, is all about creating competitive advantage, by using communications to attract and develop the right people – connecting them to business strategy, and empowering them to do their jobs better.
So what role for Employer Branding, what shape will it take and what next? This event brings together experts to shed some light on how leading organisations are responding to the new business environment, how they are reshaping communications priorities and agendas, and how they are using communications in new ways to add measurable value to their businesses.
Benefits of attendance:
• Research insights into the views and activities of your communications peers
• Insights into employee communications best practice (internal and external)
• Understanding of how employee engagement can deliver measurable business impact
• Real life stories from practitioners at BT & Coca-Cola
• Practical tips on maximising employee communications effectiveness and efficiency
• Network with peers from brand, marketing, HR and internal communications
To register yourself and/or a colleague, please call or email Hannah Berry on 020 7243 3232 or email@example.com.