My employer is running an event this Thursday morning (13 Nov) called “Brand impact from the inside out.” Don’t blame me for the title borrowed from 2006. It should be a good event – some case studies from BT, LECG, and work we did engaging 50,000+ people at AXA over 24 hours.
Find out more here.
Here’s the spiel:
Creating value by connecting employees to your brand using social media, face-to-face engagement and other methods.
Andaz Hotel, London, EC2M 7QN
08.30-10.50am, Thursday 13th November 2008
If ever there was an environment where we all needed to focus our brand investments exactly where it matters, it is now. The connection between employee engagement, delivering on brand promises and business performance is a well proven one. The question is, what is the best way to make that connection? This event explores exciting new and more pragmatic methods to help brand, marketing, HR and internal communications professionals to create communication and engagement programmes that connect with employees and create real brand and business impact, from inside to out.
Benefits of attendance:
· Insights into brand engagement best practice
· Understanding of how engagement can deliver brand impact and value
· Insight into the latest social media based engagement tools and methods
· Tips on how to overcome audience barriers to brand engagement
· Real life stories from practitioners
· Insights into the impact of face-to-face engagement methods, particularly amongst senior management
· Practical tips on maximising engagement effectiveness and efficiency
· Network with peers from brand, marketing, HR and internal communications.
To register yourself and/or a colleague, please download the agenda and follow the instructions or call Polly Clark on 020 7243 3232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .