A quick digest of my favourite posts from a thinking pov. Bold ones would be the “must reads” if there is such a thing.
- Why internal marketing is a flawed concept
- Employer brand
- Brand is about people. More people is better.
- Is design the new management consulting? More as well here
Employee Brand Engagement
- Long article about the changing face of engagement – turn the hierarchy upside down and stop pissing about with channels
- How is it different from “employee engagement”?
- The semantics of engagement
- Engagement points of entry
Internal Communication and employee engagement – a changing field
- The end of internal communications. The article I hope to be famous for someday.
- Crowdsourcing in your organisation (2 posts) here and here
- Employer brand – HR sees employer, Marketing sees brand
- Blogs, wikis, amateurs, wise crowds, language going to hell
- Wisdom of crowds links
- The end of intranets and how to set yours free
- Idiot’s guide to social media and more here
- History of engagement, sort of